Entry Level Sales – Associate Producer
Associate Producer – 50/50 Position
This role consists of a 24 month training and development program that will prepare the participant to become a sales professional. The focus of the training program will be building a database of expiration lists for a specific product portfolio and selling insurance over the phone.
- Target small accounts for USLI and prospect for a portfolio of products. For example: Liquor/Hospitality which would encompass retail stores, restaurants, bars, special events and fraternal clubs or Non-Profit Directors and Officers Liability.
- Build a database of expiration dates by making a minimum of 50 phone calls each day. This number may change as they begin to sell.
- Begin submission process over the phone 90 days in advance of their expiration date.
- Obtain quotes via USLI web and phone quoting.
- Have a closing ratio of 25% or better.
- Pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan. This will require self-study.
- This job does not require travel on a weekly basis.
- Participants may have occasional travel to clients. They will be encouraged to participate in associations and conferences within their specific product niche.
- Candidate expected to attend two week insurance bootcamp and participate in two-day annual sales conference in Wayne, PA
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Specific experience: Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment